Summer Novice Drivers Education *CLASS FULL
June 27, 2022 – July 28, 2022
Classes held Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 6:00 P.M – 8:00 P.M (virtual via zoom)
Parent Orientation: Thursday June 23, 2022 @ 6:00 P.M (in-person)
Fall Novice Drivers Education
October 2, 2022 – November 20, 2022
Classes held Sundays & Mondays 6:00 P.M – 8:00 P.M (virtual via zoom)
Parent Orientation: Monday September 26, 2022 @ 6:00 P.M (in-person)
Tuition for Novice Drivers Education
$800 Total Tuition
$150 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot.
Deposit goes towards full tuition.
Students in this program must be Vermont residents with a valid learners permit.
To Enroll Today:
To enroll in a novice driver education course follow these steps:
1) Download the form below and fill out. It is a “fill-in” style document so no printing needed.
2) Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) That’s it! Once registration form is received you will be contacted to discuss tuition deposit and how to proceed with enrollment.
Prior to enrolling, please be aware of a few things:
1) Classroom attendance is mandatory. ANY missed class time must be made up. Please confirm that this course schedule works for you prior to enrollment.
2) Virtual classroom attendance must be on a computer, NOT A PHONE. Cameras must be on at all times. This is a requirement set forth by the state of VT.
3) Driving lessons are scheduled primarily on Sundays. Please plan accordingly.
4) Driving lessons will not be completed by the last day of class.
Thank you for your business.